Cochrane Red Rock Runners 2019 AGM!!
We are holding this year’s AGM at Killarneys February 27th at 7:30 PM
Come one come all!
As has been the tradition we will be serving up good eats and treats. We will do the usual formal bits as required and then proceed to enjoy each other’s company and talk of warmer days and running conquests.
For the formal agenda;
- Kari will have a brief overview of the finances and membership numbers.
- There are a few executive positions becoming available and we want you! To raise your hand if you are interested.
- I will be stepping down as club president. Thank you for all the support and memories.
- Jenn is eyeing the president position and as such a new VP is needed.
- Evan is stepping down from his role as secretary.
- Kat is looking for a web guru replacement. This is for content and much less technical than you would think. She is willing to train 🙂
- Ian is moving on from his member at large role.
- Gill may move to another role if you are keen you get to be popular!
So, we have some big running shoes to fill. Please bring your enthusiasm and ideas to the Red Rock Runners. Don’t be shy, volunteer your friend for an executive position.
Please stick around after to enjoy the company of your fellow runners. We will have free food! If you are on a diet eat the tiny celery and carrots they put between the good stuff.